Prepare yourself for a Great Golf experience. Prepare Yourself for Auburn Valley Golf Club.
All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play or entering practice facility. Please follow our simple guidelines and polices below. If you have any questions, please give us a call at Call the Auburn Valley Golf Club pro shop for information at (530) 269-2775.
- Look after the course, fix pitch marks, divots, rake bunkers.
- Don't drive your carts on the greens or tee boxes.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Treat other players with respect.
- Each player shall have their own set of clubs. Rental sets are available in the pro shop.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from Auburn Valley Golf Club. No food and beverage is allowed to be brought on to the premises.
- Have Fun!
- Starting times will taken 14-days in advance.
- Singles, twosomes and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter.
- Standby or walk-in groups are will be accommodated at the first available tee time.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Pace of Play
It is the goal of Auburn Valley Golf Club to ensure that every guest has an outstanding experience. Groups are expected to maintain a pace of play of 4:30. Allow faster players to play through. Play well, Play Fast!
Dress Code Policy
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. The following is the acceptable dress attire for men and women playing golf at Auburn Valley Golf Club. Proper attire must be worn by all golfers who are using the golf course and driving range.
- Pants or shorts
- Shirts or tank tops
There will be an extra charge for spectators ($17 per person).
Visa | MasterCard | American Express | Discover | Cash